Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ok I am going to admit that I am really struggling with the working out part of this challenge.  The food portion is going great but by the time I get home after working, cook dinner, get the baby to bed I am not only tired, but I don't want to make noise that will wake the baby up.  I am thinking of working out in the garage, but it is winter in CO.  My schedule is already super full and tight and I am definitely open to some creative ideas.

On the food front, today has been a snacking kind of day:

Breakfast:
Bananas and grapes with coconut milk

Snack:
Handful of Cashews

Lunch:

Salad with hard boiled REAL eggs, raisins, and oil and balsalmic vinegar

Dinner:
Nitrate free turkey sausage with mixed vegetables, peas and carrots

Last nights dinner was super yummy, the meatballs were hardy but you could taste the veggies.  I decided to add peas to the tomato paste and it was delicious.   I am not naturally a cook, but I am really enjoying cooking now.

Again any ideas on QUICK workouts would be super appreciated.  I am also thinking of maybe doing something here in my office for a few 10 minute sessions a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment