Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3

I have my meal plans ready and my shopping list in hand for tomorrow's big grocery shopping trip.  Some staples of course, eggs, bacon, lots of chicken, turkey meat and pork (I don't eat red meat).  Also buying lots of veggies and fruit.  Be careful with produce, I try to buy only for the week so that it doesn't go bad. 

Take a look at this grocery list, it helps me to not only plan my meals but to also make my grocery lists.  After I shop I hang on my pantry door so that I have a plan on what to cook, which makes me less likely to cheat. 
http://www.lifeinyellow.com/2012/03/meal-planning-and-a-free-download/
This blog is fantastic for organization in general.

Please look at yesterday's meal plan for the plan for today.

I am giving my body a little rest till tomorrow. It had been a long time since my last workout so I may have hit it a little too hard. Tomorrow I will ease back in :)

1 comment: