Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 9

My good friend Katie Steitz was awesome enough to put together some at home/gym WODS for me that I couldn't wait to start on.  So I got my kettle ball and got home to do my WOD and was derailed by family obligations and..gggrrrr. I am home now, dinner eaten, baby in bed, laundry whirling away...and as soon as I log off I will be doing this WOD...not one of Katies, but an easy back into it WOD

3x
10 kettleball swings
15 squats
20 situps

I know it's a lame one, but it will hopefully get me pumped to hit the gym with one of Katies awesome WOD's tomorrow at lunch.

Ok so here's the meal situation:

Breakfast:

3 strips bacon
1 banana

Snack:
Cashews of course

Lunch:

Leftover pork roast and veggies...mmmm

Dinner:
Super lazy tonight and didn't want to cook 2 meals
so Hamburger Helper.....for everyone else, don't panic

Salad with dried cranberries, blueberries and Cherries, hard boiled egg. Oil and balsalmic
Baked sweet potato with unsalted clarified butter and a dash of cinnamon.

Off to WOD.  Have a great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment