Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2

Hi There friends!

Well I am feeling good after day one of the cleanse, but unfortunately my little monster decided that I was not allowed to work out last night...sooooo.....same plan for today, eating and WOD.  I will be completing my workout BEFORE heading downstairs to get the munchkin.  You'd think I was smart enough to plan that out yesterday, but sleep deprivation does a lot to mess with your logic.

The people responsible for getting us into Paleo in the first place have decided to join the challenge :). They have a fantastic blog as well so please feel free to use as a resource.  Christina is an amazing and creative cook so I am sure the recipes will be great!
http://thepaleocave.wordpress.com/

Breakfast:
Green Clean Shake
1 Banana
1 Apple (Peel and all)
1 Orange (Peeled
1 Healthy handful of Spinach
1 Handful of ice

Blend Yesterday the shake was more like a paste so I added a cup of water this morning and it was fantastic, better than Naked!

Lunch:
Green Clean Shake

Snack:
1 Hard boiled egg

Dinner:
Animal Protien
Tonight will be Turkey Meatballs

Beverages:
Yogi Detox Tea
Water
WOD:

Warm up:

Warm-up:



Indoor Run

2x5 Wall Climb

2x10 Hand Release Push-ups, 3 count hold at top

Conditioning:

21-15-9 (these are the reps and rounds ex. you will do 21 each first round, 15 second round, 9 third round)


Hand Stand Push-ups

Chair or box Dips

Push-ups
 
This WOD modified from CrossfitLakewood.com
 


Links for exercises:




 
Please check out Paleocave for some real knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment