Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 16

It's a couple days late, I am losing momentum, but I need to regain focus.  This has been a long week and so I have not been as dilligent paying attention to my foods.  I haven't been "bad" but I have been snacking way too much on the borderline foods.  As a result I am feeling a little sluggish.

Breakfast:
skipped (bad)

Snacks
cashews and Banana Chips way more than I should have eaten

Lunch
went out to lunch with a vendor.  I had a cobb salad without blue cheese and with grilled chicken and balsamic vinnegar

Dinner
Paleo Speghetti

2 small speghetti squashes roasted in the oven for 1 hour at 350

1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce (check label)
1 lb turkey meat crumbled and cooked in a skillet
Mix in tomatoes and tomato sauce

once speghetti squash is done use a fork to first remove the seeds and the gooey pulp and then scrape the noodle like meat into a seperate bowl

serve sauce over your speghetti squash noodles and enjoy

I have had zero energy to do WOD's....my child has not been sleeping well.

No comments:

Post a Comment