Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17

I have found the need to quiet my mind.  Work has been stressful and unrewarding, so I have found the need to focus my energy elsewhere if I want to find energy and happiness.  I finished off the snacks today so that is hopefully less of a distraction.  I found that I was eating all the way through the day which is not something that I have done in the past.  Even though the foods I am eating are better, they are still high in fat and natural sugars. No more of that.

Breakfast
4 links of turkey sausage
2 scrambled eggs

Lunch
Leftover roasted turkey, although probably to large of a serving

Snack:
Banana Chips
Cashews (again too much)

Dinner

I really tried to make a Paleo chili, but I put in far too much Cumin and Chili powder and had to balance with some brown sugar and kidney beans.....fail.

2 lbs ground turkey
1 package turkey hot dogs
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
cumin and chili powder to taste (do not over do)

This would have made it Paleo.

Oh well tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment