Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23- 7 days to go!

This morning was hectic.  The lil one decided that he did not want me leaving. I was late to a morning meeting with my boss, and came in frantic.  I rushed out without breakfast, which always makes me feel yucky and I have been dragging for the rest of the day.  Moral of the story,  make sure to start your day with a giant glass of water and something, anything for breakfast.


Breakfast:
already divulged that information

Lunch:
Left over Paleo Speghetti from Saturday night.

Tomato paste,
diced tomatoes,
1lb of browned turkey meat

served over roasted speghetti squash.

Dinner:

Chicken Stir Fry

1 Lb Chicken diced
2 cups broccoli
1 cup cauliflower
4 carrots diced
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp low sodium soy sauce (not 100% paleo, but use very very little).
1/3 cup water

Stir Fry in an electic wok



No comments:

Post a Comment