Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27

So if you noticed I've been dissapearing over the weekends.  I have entered maintenence mode. I have officially decided not to eat Paleo on the weekends because I am losing rings and have nothing left to wear...not a bad problem, just an expensive one.

My next phase is to stay Paleo on the weekdays, but eat as I please on the weekends.  With that being said I made a chicken noodle soup from scratch yesterday that was delish...(the whole family is sick with a cold). I think that I will take February to mentally unwind from any health or fitness "goals". and will resume March 1st with a fitness challenge.  I want to pledge to workout everyday, even if it is just stretching or walking to work,  for a month.

With that here is today's Paleo lineup

Breakfast:
Trail mix (cashews and raisins)

Lunch:
Chicken stir fry, from last weeks recipe

Snack:
Almond snack pack

Dinner:
Pork Loin stuffed with sundried tomatoes
seasoned with garlic powder and basil
bake mins
served with steamed veggies

Some paleo recipes to note over the weekend.

On Friday morning I made a bacon and egg caserole and popped it in the oven for 20 minutes. These were cut into squares for a super portable breakfast:
8 eggs beaten
1/2 lb bacon baked and then crumbled.
bake at 350 for twenty minutes, cut and serve.

On Sunday I made eggs in a Turkey basket, agin super simple and portable:
9 eggs beaten
garlic powder to taste
line muffin tins with turkey meat
pour in the eggs
top with a pinch of cheese if you are feeling non paleo
bake at 350 for you guessed it, 20 mins.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment