Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4

Well I was dissapointed with the cleanse results, ( I had hoped to lose at least the 2 holiday lbs I had gained) but I have to remember the overall goal, which is to be fit and healthy, not a certain weight or size.  This takes time.

I have a confession,  I have found the necessity to cheat a tiny bit once a day.  Let me explain.  I need coffee. LOL. I can't drink coffee without cream of some sort.  So I am allowing myself ONE cup of coffee with 2 creamers.  That is it.  I know it is a minor fail, but if I want to stay on track at all I have to allow myself this.

So for today:

Breakfast:
Scrambled egg whites in clarified butter equivalent of 3 eggs
4 slices Turkey Bacon
1 cup of coffee with 2 creamers

Sorry day got a little hectic
Lunch:
finished off the turkey bacon (3 slices) and had carrots

Dinner:
Nitrate free turkey dogs wrapped in green leaf lettuce


WOD:

Today for workout Blake and I will be cleaning the house, packing up the Christmas Decorations, grocery shopping and I think we will also take a walk down and all around the park.

Tonight:
4x
10 Squats
10 extended situps
10 release pushups

I will post Lunch and Dinner later on tonight.

Push through the frustration, today is a new day, tomorrow will be another.

No comments:

Post a Comment