Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 28th

There is something so cleansing about walking in the brisk cold with snow on the ground.  I love walking to work, and I am so glad that the sun sets later so that I can do so.

Breakfast:
4 links of turkey sausage
Trail mix: cashews and Raisins

Lunch:
Homemade Chicken soup

Dinner:
turkey burger
sweet potato fries.

For the sweet potato fries I use olive oil and an oven set to 375 for 30 mins and then 400 for 20 mins.  I did salt these.

In fact I think my salt intake has been a bit much lately and I feel as if I am retaining water.  Most of the time I do not add salt to my food, but I have eaten a lot of bacon and cooked with bacon grease.  You must be careful about salt intake, especially as a woman if you are looking for weight loss.  Women naturally retain a lot of water, and salt increase your water retention.

I have started walking to work and back each morning. Not necessarily a WOD, but it gets me moving and clears my head, which is much needed before arriving to work and going home.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment