Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5

Sorry I know I am posting  a little late today.  Took the little bug to church, and had lunch with the pastor.  Always harder to stick to your meal plan when someone else is cooking, but here is how I did


Breakfast:
Egg whites equivilant of 3
Turkey bacon 4 slices
I promise I will mix this up it was just easy

Lunch:
Hard-boiled egg
1/2 banana
salad with shredded lettuce and dried fruit, oil and balsamic dressing

Dinner:
Chicken breasts stuffed with sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts

Drizzle oil or coconut oil over breasts and season with pepper and garlic powder
slice breast lengthwise and stuff with sundried tomatoes and artichoke hearts
(be careful when using cans, these contain many sulfates and canola oil, be sure to read the label).

Bake in oven at 350 for one hour

We shall see how this turns out.

WOD:

Sunday is the day of rest :)









No comments:

Post a Comment