Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15-Half way there!

I resisted the temptation to abandon the whole challenge last night when out to dinner for a work function.  While I would have loved mac and cheese and a couple glasses of wine, I refrained....what's 15 more days.  Especially with results like this:

Day one stats:
Stats:
Weight: 130.8
Waist: 28"
Hips: 36"
Chest: 33.5"
Thighs: 20.25"
Arms: 11"

Day 15 Stats:
Stats:
Weight: 126.2
Waist: 26"
Hips: 35.5"
Chest: 33"
Thighs: 20"
Arms: 10.5"

For 15 days I would say that is pretty darn good!  Let's see what the next 15 days hold.

Breakfast:
Grapes, 1 piece of pork loin

Lunch:
finished off the Paleo Sheppards pie, and had some peas

Snacks:
cashews 2 handfuls

dinner:
Chicken Cobb Salad from Yardhouse,
86 Tomato, blu cheese crumbles, and ranch dressing. 
Add balsalmic vinegarette

Imagine what will happen if I can get my WOD in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment