Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20

I had pretty much given up.  I was tired of cooking and tired of beating myself up for not having the energy to do a WOD everyday.  But after a weekend of eating and drinking whatever I wanted, I woke up feeling sluggish and heavy (in reality I gained 2 lbs back and I am sure most of it is water from my salt intake).  I made myself a spinach smoothie, packed myself a salad with roasted chicken and defrosted the trimmed ham. 

I will not post the last two days food intake, or laziness.  I think it was necessary to put me back on track for the next 10 days.  I will continue to post for the these last 10 days and then it is my plan to do Paleo on the weekdays and give myself the weekends to indulge. 


Here's to lifes stumbling blocks for they remind us that we are merely humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment