Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 21 and Day 22

Ok,
so back on track with the eating, and the little one has made sure I stay active.  His new thing is to cry at night until I bounce him up and down the stairs to calm him down (I think it's gas issues).  Anyway I bounce up and down 2 flights of stairs at least 20 times a night now right before bedtime.

Day 21:

Breakfast:
Banana (not enough, but all I had time for)


Lunch:
Chicken salad with spinach, raisins and roasted chicken....yum balsalmic dressing

Dinner:
ham and Mixed veggies.....I made a sweet potato as well, but didn't have a chance to eat it thanks to the teathing baby.


Day 22:

Breakfast:
Green Smoothie- so good

Lunch:
I picked up a cobb salad from the grocery store
Iceberg lettuce, hard boiled egg, grilled chicken and bacon.  I subbed out the blue cheese dressing that came with it and had my balsalmic vinegarette instead.

Dinner:
Sloppy joes and mixed veggies.

I subbed out the bun for lettuce cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment