Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's About That Time to Make Some Momma's Warriors!!!

It has been quite awhile my friends, but it is time for another challenge, and not only will I be doing a challenge, but this time I am also accountable and responsible for the success of another amazing Rocky Mountain Mom.  I will be mentoring her through the Paleo ways and I couldn't be more excited about it.  This challenge will lead up to our Warrior Dash obstacle run on August 17th.

So this is the preliminary post, but tomorrow starts the real fun.  I will list our 14 day meal plan, shopping list and my measurements.  Remember that last Paleo challenge I went from 137 lbs to 123 lbs.  I have gained a few back, sadly, but I am starting this Paleo challenge at 132 so lets see how I do.
In conjunction with the Paleo food challenge, I will also be starting over on an  AB challenge, push up challenge, and a squat challenge.  I will post those workouts with the daily meal plans.  So lets get this show on the road.  I will see you all tomorrow for the initial weigh in, shopping list and meal plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment