Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Know I Know

Sometimes the best intentions can go by the wayside when time is the ultimate factor.  Especially when that time is taken up by a 22 month old monster!

So I promised a meal plan and shopping list.  So here goes.  Keep in mind that I only plan out dinners, lunches are usually left overs from the nights before, or a salad.  Breakfasts you can assume that I have fresh fruit or scrambled eggs and bacon, unless I post another recipe.

I will post recipes on the day that I actually consume the meal, they will be posted underneath my food log:

Grocery List:

Organic tomato sauce (check for ingredients on the can)
Ground Turkey meat x5
Chicken Sausage, nitrate free
Sweet Potatoes x 4 (you may want to buy more if you want to use for breakfast or lunch
Carrots
Cauliflower
Onions x2
Chicken, I use bagged frozen, not the best, but I am a mom on a budget
Celery
Nuts (for snacking, cashews or almonds)
Pork Roast
Pinapple
Ginger (ground or fresh)
Tillapia
Coconut flakes
Unsalted Butter (no Margarine of any kind, even if healthy is in the title!)
Bacon x2 (at least 2)
Spinach x 2 (I put this in smoothies for breakfast, otherwise you only need 1)
Raisins (no sugar added, to add to nuts for snacks)
Eggs (lots of eggs)
Dried herbs of choice (basil, thyme, and oregano are my favorite)
Bananas (freeze and blend with coconut milk as ice cream)
Frozen Fruit (Smoothies)
Coconut Milk
Any other veggies that you may want to snack on, I buy these frozen and canned as well, just make sure to check the ingredients for added salt and other preservatives.


Now for the dinner meals:
7/16- Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
7/17- Herb Baked Chicken/ mixed veggies
7/18- Turkey Meatballs/ salad
7/19- Pork Chops/ mixed veggies
7/20- Paleo Sheppards Pie
7/21- Paleo Speghetti
7/22- Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken
7/23- Turkey Meatloaf /sweet potato mash
7/24- Coconut Tillapia/ mixed veggies
7/25- Pulled pork/ sweet potato chips
7/26- Chicken Bacon Spinach Salad
7/27- BBQ Chicken/ veggies
7/28- "taco's"

Alrighty there you have it.  The 29th-Aug. 15th will be on a separate shopping list.  I will post the first day with measurements here shortly!

Paleo on my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment