Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7/15/2013 Day 1

I tell you what, there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything that I want accomplished.  I missed the first day of my WOD challenges, but I did get measurements taken, and I was good on the diet aspect.

My friend Mel is going at this whole heartedly with me as well.  We are doing this to lead up to the Warrior Dash on August 17th.  Should be awesome, because who doesn't want to run through fire, and crawl under barbed wire!!

Ok here goes:

Waist: 29 inches
Hips: 37 1/2 inches
Thigh: 21 inches
Arms: 11 inches
Chest: 32 inches
and the biggie..........
Weight: 133 lbs.

That is a ten lb gain from when I ended my last Paleo challenge 6 months ago.   The good news is that I fluctuate back down to 129 on any given day, which means of course that I am not staying hydrated enough. As a result....gallon a day water challenge. 

Meal Plan:

Breakfast: Fruit bowl of pear, grapes and bananas
Lunch: Salad with rotisserie chicken and hard boiled egg.  Organic Balsalmic dressing
Dinner: Pork Roast and Roasted Carrots
I was extremely tired last night and did not cook, so this was a left over that my Aunt made.  It was not 100% Paleo since it had some sort of cream based sauce in it, so first day was not ideal.

Water intake:
72oz/128oz

WOD:
Homework was running very behind last night, so my WOD did not get completed.  That just means Challenges start tomorrow.

Phew, here hoping Day 2 goes smoother.
Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment