Thursday, December 20, 2012

Welcome to Rocky Mountain Mom Paleo Challenge.  My challenge will begin on January 2nd (because you can't start on hangover day) and will end on February 2nd.  On this blog I will list my Paleo food choices and WOD's.  Difference between my blog and others....I will post a WOD from an actual crossfit gym, and how I modify it at a standard gym, and my idea of how to modify it at home....in short, you do not have to pay $150 a month for a crossfit membership!

What I ask of you is to post your Paleo food choices, and your WOD's (however you choose to do them), so that we can keep each other motivated.

I am a mom of a 15 mo, a full time worker, a full time student, all in all, a very busy girl.  If I can do this, so can you!!! I have lost 20 lbs so far just by following an 80% paleo lifestyle, but now I need to shed those holiday lbs that I gained back....final goal, 100% Paleo for 30 days.  I will post the body stats on Jan 1, lets see how much progress we can make....who's with me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment