Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Forward!

Hi Friends,

It's been a couple months.  I have not been very diligent on following my Paleo diet, not going to lie to you.  However I have been able to mostly maintain the weight loss.  I am hovering in between 125 and 127 lbs.  Of course a nasty stomach flu helped to keep me there :(

I am exactly one month away from my first 5k the Denver Graffiti Run, so now I will be focusing on fitness.  I will be modifying my diet to be Paleo Monday-Friday and mostly Paleo Saturday and Sunday.  I will keep a food log but will not be concentrating on recipes.  What I will mostly be logging is my fitness routines.  I will be starting slow, walking mostly and will work my way up to jogging and then running.

For those of you who don't know I am asthmatic, so I will have to slowly build my lungs.  I am also hoping to incorporate some WOD's as well, but I have been pretty busy with school so we will see how that goes.

For today:

Walked to and from work
Took my son on a walk

my goal is to walk a bunch today and tomorrow and then jog Blake to the park with his stroller on Saturday, and walk back.

I'll start food logging tomorrow.

Welcome to the 5k Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment